Pilot-RC already surprised everyone with a new level of precision and agility with our extremely popular Laser. We have now taken all these great features and grown them into our new Slick.
The Pilot-RC Slick, as well as looking great and offering color schemes designed by legendary Italian designer Mirco Pecorari at Aircraft Studio Design, it once again flies as good as it looks, and that is really saying something!
All the crazy agility and manoeuvrability of the Laser, while keeping the friendly flying characteristics of Pilot-RC planes, the new Slick offers an even further improvement in precision and aero musical performance, feeling like a larger plane, a larger plane that can go nuts!
|Model:||Slick - 84″|
|Wing area:||1,216 “² (7,848 cm²)|
- NEW! Full Carbon reinforced fuselage and wing using carbon laminated wood.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings and elevators.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for SFG.
- NEW! Quick assembly system for canopy.
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and sealed)
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Push-Pull system for Rudder servo
- Cowl fits single cylinder engines (DA60, DA50, DLE61, DLE65, DLE55RA, DLE50, GP61)
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
- Engine: 50-76cc, ignition cutoff, 4x 20kg servo, servo arms, wingbag, suncover, 23xx prop
Colour scheme Slick 02
Green and blue