Pilot-RC’s first ever biplane! And it could be no other than the classically beautiful Pitts Challenger.
Fear not about long setup times of traditional biplanes, Pilot-RC’s innovative and patented systems allow you to have the model completely put together in under 5 minutes, to then unleash the acrobatic monster that is our Pitts.
|Wing area:||1,717 “² (11,077 cm²)|
- SPECIAL NEW! Pilot-RC new and patented quick release system for fast wing mounting at the field.
- Special Pilot-RC no screw canopy. Quick release with new security latch design.
- Strong but light, precise and highly acrobatic
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Removable wings, wing stut and stabs.
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fiber main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
- Engine: 50-70cc, ignition cutoff, 7x 25kg servo, servo arms, wingbag, 23x8 prop
Colour scheme Extra NG 01
References: Oracover 21-033, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU872, HANU881, HANU874.