That’s right! Another new size of our popular Laser, this time for 20cc engines or electric power!
Fully designed from the ground up for out and out performance, keeping in line with current demand for faster, more aggressive and more agile models, while still keeping the well know great flying characteristics Pilot-RC models are known for.
You really need to see the videos of this model in action to understand its capability. In this case, its not a question of if the plane is quick enough, its whether you can keep up!
|Wing area:||907 “² (5,850 cm²)|
Phone for price
Out of Stock
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy. Especially useful for electric version, fast battery change!
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for SFG.
- Strong yet light weight design, especially developed for precision aerobatic and extreme 3D flying
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Removable wings
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Designed for both 20cc engine or electric motor
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Included servo extension wires and wingbags
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tube as well as fiberglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Included wingbags
- Hinges ready to be installed and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank, fuel dot and fuel tubing pre-prepared
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links Included spinner
- Engine: 20cc or equivalent electric motor, ignition cutoff, 4x 16-20kg servo, 1.2" servo arms, 17x6 prop
Colour scheme Laser 01
Colour scheme Laser 6